PURPOSE 'OF DATA
The treatment we will do the following purposes:
- Respond to the request
- Provide the services on the site
- Sending information about the activities and services Pelletteria Massi
- Send information bulletins or newsletters
- Verify the quality of services offered
- Provide for all possible accounting and tax
- To trace alleged perpetrators only if specifically requested by the competent authorities
- Processing of personal data following subscription to specific services
METHOD OF DATA TREATMENT
(in particular the operations of recording, organization, storage, processing, blocking, modification, use, interconnection, communication, diffusion, deletion, destruction, selection, extraction, comparison, including the communication to third parties where necessary) is performed by computerized procedures.
COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The data provided shall not be communicated and / or disclosed to others.
ACCESS TO DATA AND MINIMAL SECURITY
Pelletteria Massi keeps personal data being processed in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, and unauthorized access or treatment not allowed and inconsistent with the purposes of collection. For this purpose has taken all the appropriate security measures in relation to knowledge in light of technical progress, the nature of the data and the specific characteristics of the treatment according to DPR 318/99.
The provision of identifying information (such as email address) is required to use the services and products of the site. The provision of these data is optional, but without them you can not provide the service in question.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to be informed: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
OWNER AND MANAGER OF DATA
Pelletteria Massi of Massi Giovanna Battista - Via A. Meucci, 6 - San Severino Marche (MC) - CF MSSGNN60B45C770Q and Iva 01399110434